From 10.30 TWPF’s Linda and Bethan will be at Tunbridge Wells Museum and Art Gallery
with information about the ongoing programme and work in the community. Sign up for information and find out about how you might be able to get involved.
Thanks to the support for the work we have done by Heritage Lottery Funding
we have free craft activities all day starting with:
- 10.30 Make a Peg Doll – free but bookable for up to 8 children aged 5+ – book here
- 11.00 Have a go with the Puppets Drop In
- 11.30 Make a Peg Doll – free but bookable for up to 8 children aged 5+ – book here
- 12.00 Have a go with the Puppets Drop In
From 2pm to 4.30pm you can find out about the work behind the scenes with the museum and the Kent History and Library Centre
in conserving a collection of papers that have inspired the lovely Account of the State of the Place – or How to Drink a Glass of Water
and the brand new walking trail around Tunbridge Wells by nationally renowned artist Adam Dant.
- 2.00pm Launch of the Map
- From 2.00pm free limited edition maps available, suitable for all. Rewards for all who complete all missing clues
- 2.30 to 4.30 Drop in paper craft – decorate boxes using using printing and decoupage based on the work of local entrepreneur Jasper Strange