Summer is whizzing by and the festival is fast approaching. We’re looking forward to sharing our exciting international programme with you in July.
Meanwhile, we have a new community intergenerational project, Sea of Stories, up and running in partnership with AGE UK, and we’re finalising our sponsorships and schedules. Here’s what’s new:
We continue to build our team of volunteers. Volunteering is a chance to see behind the scenes; make new friends with similar interests; meet and talk with artists from abroad and the UK; support a local community event and learn new skills. We would love lots of people to get involved. You name it – we need your help!
- Giving out programmes, information and signposting
- Stewarding at shows and street acts
- Assisting at puppet-making workshops
- Manning our puppet theatre booths
- Artist liaison – to look after our performers. Speakers of Spanish, Italian and Polish are especially welcome
- Encouraging audiences to complete feedback forms after performances
- Drivers – to collect and return artists from Gatwick airport (expenses paid)
Training will be given and invitations to performances will be available, where there is capacity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Last call for sponsors who may be interested in supporting our local yet international festival!
We offer a range of sponsor benefits to suit individuals and businesses alike. Sponsorships span from £100 to £2,000 and benefits range from a mention in our programme to branding on all our communications, show invitations, and distribution of your marketing materials. Please email our director to find out more: email@example.com.