What is the Tunbridge Wells Puppetry Festival?
- A highlight in the Tunbridge Wells cultural calendar, accessible to all
- A professionally curated and delivered arts event for all ages, presenting highly skilled performances from the UK and overseas in the beautiful spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent
- Introduces puppetry, theatre and animation to new audiences
- Brings the community together through shared enjoyment of live performance
- It’s going to be a really exciting weekend – join us and be part of it!
- Friday 11 – Sunday 13 October 2019
- Tickets start at £2 and the outdoor programme is free. Click here for the full programme and to book
We hope you will come along and enjoy the wonderful array of puppetry, animation and theatre right here on your doorstep in Tunbridge Wells.
If you would like more information about the Tunbridge Wells Puppetry Festival, please: